Incase you haven't heard, Franklin, TN is one of the most charming and historic towns in the nation!
Due to its gorgeous rolling hills and quaint, small-town feel, tons of celebrities have built their homes in Franklin, TN.
So outside of keeping an eye for your favorite country music celebrities, what are some of the best adventures you can take while visiting Franklin, TN?
Here's our Top 5 list!
1. Take A Hot Air Balloon Ride! How amazing would it be to take a hot air balloon ride from Franklin, TN all around the beautiful landscapes of Tennessee? Well, now you can via Hot Air Adventures. Complete with sparkling wine during your landing! Can't get much better! Click here to learn more and schedule your trip!
2. Franklin On Foot- If you're up for a walk, join Franklin On Foot for a walking tour! Each tour is guided and has a different topic, such as Civil War, Ghost Tours, Food Tours and so many more! Definitely check out their website for more information and to schedule your unique tour for you and your family (tours for children also available)!
Click here for more information!
3. SOAR Adventure Tower- It's exactly what it sounds like, a giant tower of ropes and treehouse-like structures that soar above the ground. This is a thrilling outdoor adventure with more than 110 climbing routes! With a kids course included, it's the perfect outing for the entire family! Get more info here!
4. Historic Franklin Theatre- Opening in 1937, the theatre is arguably the most recognized front in Downtown Franklin. The theatre lights up the night with it's vintage lights and historic vibe. In 2007, the theatre closed, but was purchased by a non-profit. Once re-opened, it boasted the same vintage-romantic feel, but with state of the art screens and sound! Grab your freshly popped popcorn and grab your tickets!
Learn more here!
5. Visit Landmark Booksellers- Want to sit in an 1808 antebellum home while browsing over 35,000 books? Well then Landmark Booksellers is the spot for you! Truly a booklovers paradise, located in Downtown Franklin, the physical shop is a story in itself. Andrew Jackson used the very building to pay his soldiers! Another fun fact? Landmark Booksellers is also the Inspiration for Karen Kingsbury’s book The Bridge, which is also a Hallmark Movie!
Get more information about the store here!
Skip the hotel and book Reunion Stay for your next visit to Franklin, TN. Available for large groups, it's one of the world's most popular destinations for weddings, family reunions, and corporate events. Contact Reunion Stay for your next adventure.
Click Here For More Info On Reunion Stay.